24 September 2013

31DNAC Day 8: Metallic Nails

Well, it's still Tuesday so I still have time to post my metallic nails!


I decided to go with a simple but classy ruffian manicure using China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine and OPI Haven't the Foggiest. Can you believe that both of these Autumn polishes are one coaters?!


I really found myself loving this manicure because it looks so elegant. I got both of these colors from HB Beauty Bar, which is an amazing online retailer for nail polish (you'll see a full review about them soon.) Their China Glaze polishes are just $3.95! And they were generous enough to give me a discount code to my readers - at checkout, enter the code POLISHCHALLENGE10 for 10% off your order.


Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.